We can begin revival if we will commit to daily prayer, weekly fasting, and hearts yearning for God to enter our world and transform it

Reflection from Simon Icke

“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” — 2 Chronicles 7:14

Thought: While this is a passage often emphasized when talking about the problems with nations and governments, let’s remember that the truest application of this must find its home in us and in our churches. We can begin revival in our land if we will commit to daily prayer, weekly fasting, and hearts yearning for God to enter our world and transform it.

Prayer: O God, Father of all nations and peoples, please enter into our world with clear signs of your power and grace. Call the lost to you through us. Use us to be the firstfruits of renewal and restoration. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Read a devotional thought and prayer about 2 Chronicles 7:14.

1 Like

Hello, dear @Maya
Great reflection by Simon Icke. We must remember that even though the world is so big, and the countries and the institutions on it are big too, the church is the people. We, each one of us make the church and the only way to change the world is from the most little, from each of us to pray and keep praying, to understand and act in the name of the Lord. With that we’ll change the whole world for the better!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

“We can begin revival in our land if we will commit to daily prayer, weekly fasting, and hearts yearning for God to enter our world and transform it.” I quoted this line because I was struck by it.

Sometimes we feel discouraged in prayers when God is taking time to intervene and answer our hearts desires. We forget that in this season of waiting, there is growth. We grow as people of God in grace and increased faith. “These have come so that your faith-of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire- may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honour when Jesus Christ is revealed.” 1 Peter 1:7 It feels good to know all this through God who never fails to communicate his messages to us. Our victory will come because God already won the battle. Let us claim it every day.

We are in #𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳! here now, Look at the 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒉 𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒚 manifesting among us. This is impossible with camera lighting or even editing. God is manifesting His Presence in His Glorious Light! Come and see what God is doing on #𝑴𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑴𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 in Revival River! We have been experiencing miracles, signs and wonders !!! find Revival River in Va. on facebook. We are having Revival Meetings Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays

Facebook
Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

…He was transfigured before them.
His clothes became shining, exceedingly white, like snow, such as no launderer on earth can whiten them. Mark 9:2-3. / and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light. Matt 17:2 / As He prayed, the appearance of His face was altered, and His robe became white and glistening.
Luke 9:29