We have a communication problem in our family. I ask for your prayers

Good day, everyone!

May I ask a few minutes of your time to pray for my father and sister. Whenever we try to open up as we have our evening prayer and Bible study, my sister is the one who usually shares the word of God. Unfortunately, my father has problems expressing what he wants to say. I truly understand my father, he just wants to be appreciated for all the work he has done. Unfortunately, in our family, we are not much that close to the point that we open up that very well. So I ask for your kind prayers for my sister and father to understand each other and hear what their hearts are saying. We have a communication problem that usually ends up in misunderstandings and fights. Thank you everyone for your time! All of your prayers are very much appreciated. These people mean the world to me.

@kianna: As in seriously girl? Coz that happened with me today too, but it is between my two sisters. They are having an argument and a sort of misunderstanding, one blaming the other and immaturity stuffs! But anyway, Lord I pray for the family of @kianna and for my family too. May you resolve any conflicts happening today, and give them a chance to heal and be back on track abruptly by healing their emotions. Instill in their mind that family is family no matter what happens. Amen.

1 Like

Father God, I lift up to you Kianna’s concern for her dad and sister. You know the very core of their misunderstanding. I pray that you intervene in their lives. Make ways for them to have inner healing, to resolve any conflicts. I ask for your divine intervention. Let them be filled with love and joy. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Hi, @MakkaPakka. Yeah, things really did not go well last night. Thank you for the prayer, @MakkaPakka! I will also pray for your sisters, too. I really hope things get better with your family. God bless you!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the prayers @theenaocay! It means so much to me. Last night was just really really bad. My father and sister cannot really express much what they feel which would always lead to misunderstandings and days of being cold with each other. God bless you!

Hello, dear @kianna
I like to always try to pray for my friends over here, after all this is a Christian site. In a way I find funny that in my family, sometimes it’s hard to express ourselves directly with words, especially with my grandfather as he was raised in a very cold way, but when praying together we say all of what we want and need to say to the other… It’s one of the God blessing in my life. If I can give you an advice, try to talk with each other first by writing and reading it to the other. It may sound dumb, but it can be a good start.
Dear God, help @kianna, her father and her whole family, through you everything is possible and only with you they’ll find the solutions they need to their family. Help them discuss and talk their problems, lead them with love and faith. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Hi! Yes, it really is hard sometimes to open up to family members. Especially since I grew up keeping my thoughts to myself. Thank you so much and God bless you!

dear @kianna we are praying for your family

Lord Jesus, There are unresolved issues in Kianna’s family especially between her father and sister. Please cleanse them from misunderstanding and fights and help them to love one another just the way you love them. They have hurt each other through their actions and words. Lord, let your love take control of their thoughts, actions, and words as they interact with each other. Please help them to value each other the same way you value them and give them the grace to treat each other right. In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.

1 Like

HChildren, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.” Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ, EPHESIANS 6:1-5

1 Like

Hello dear I experience it before when I was a new believer of christ my parents dont like me because im a christian because of that my parents angry at me. The Lord speak to me through his word that I must obey my parents so thats why I pray to God to give me more patience and to also pray to my parents to be save im happy right now because my Parents also now a believer of christ

1 Like

They say that ‘the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference’. Miscommunication is a common problem in our family nowadays because of it. I am praying for your family and other families who are encountering the same problem. May God fill each of your hearts with love and understanding. Nothing is impossible with Him.

1 Like

Thank you all so much for the prayers, guys! I really appreciate it all. It is so hard especially since we are a family and our bond gets affected. God bless you all!