We have the greatest news in the world, and YOU my friend are equipped and worthy of sharing it with others

2 Corinthians 3:6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
My friends, as soon as you believed in God’s grace, in the total forgiveness and finished work of the cross, in the moment you accepted Jesus as Lord and that he was raised from the dead, you were saved forever. The law of Moses, the 10 commandments, were fully obeyed by your faith in Jesus, forever. Now you are free, now you have life, and now you can truly serve God with all of your heart, mind, body, and soul. My friends, please also understand that you are capable of spreading this Good News. The Holy Spirit of the God who spoke and the infinite universe was made, is in you. You know his truth of grace, you know his finished work at the cross, you know that we are under his love now, and he is our Father. So my friends I encourage you, tell everyone you know. Tell them of the goodness of God, of who he is, that he’s not a harsh master, but a loving Father! He is ready to shower the sinner with grace and blessings if they will just accept his free gift of salvation and righteousness through the son Jesus Christ. We have the greatest news in the world, and YOU my friend are equipped and worthy of sharing it with others.

Eric Perez

Truth mixed up with not Truth

Ricardo Itza

Share the Good news

Anthony Hufnagle

Not one bit of sin will be allowed into heaven. I no we!! never will be or never have been worthy of forgiveness. Careful brother. God HATES sin. But a loving God can’t not hate? Wrong a loving God MUST HATE sin. He enjoyed giving his FULL WRATH on Jesus because Jesus became sin which we ALL DESERVED. It is finished yes the covenant between Jesus and God is finished Jesus drank every last drop of the full cup of God’s wrath. The way to God was opened through Jesus and the holy spirit bringing Jesus back to life is PROOF that his death was sufficient enough for God. ALL GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR! thank you Jesus

Matthew Adam Gerrard