We have the Holy Spirit, but according to Rom 8:9 - Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Him. How come there is Son's Spirit?

People say we only have one spirit and that is Holy Spirit. But Rom 8:9 say - Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him. How come there is Son’s Spirit?

@Ebenesar-Arun This is a good question! And for many of us, it is hard to understand at first. I’ll quote the Bible so you can check up on it yourself. Feel free to read around these quotes!

John 14:9 New International Version (NIV)
9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit is the triune God. The spirit of Christ IS the Holy Spirit. The spirit of the Father IS the Holy Spirit.

Jesus says: “John 10:30 New International Version (NIV)
30 I and the Father are one.””

For further information:

1 Like

This question comes under the doctrine of trinity, we can’t understand fully but there is the best way to deal with it, that is FAITH, we simply believe what the bible says and experience it as real…

the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Christ but Christ and the Spirit of Christ are different distinguished persons that is the mystery here our brain cant comprehend this, Just we believe this truth and experience the reality of the truth

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father and the Spirit of Christ that is what the bible says we simply believe what the Bible says.

It’s mystery we can’t understand fully just Believe that is why we are called believers.

i think it means that " Holy Spirit". But to theology answer, i do not know how to explain to you.

Just regard it as same as the Holy Spirit. It is One Spirit.