We often need to distinguish between miracles and coincidences

We often need to distinguish between miracles and coincidences.
Coincidences happen against long odds…
Miracles defy the laws of the physical world…
When coincidences become so improbable we may consider them miracles. This is the area of debate.
I do not discount God’s intervention in coincidence.
You pray for financial relief and you get a raise… miracle or coincidence?
A friend is diagnosed as terminal and after prayer he heals over time… miracle or coincidence?
I asked God what ot do with my life… I saw a comet and was inspired that there was more to the world than I had previously observed… miracle or coincidence?
One time I reached the end of my rope… I told God that I was going to open my Bible and He needed to come up with something good or I was at my wits end… I opened to Jeremiah 30… in summary it said, “You are an outcast, but I will restore health to you.”
I received it as a miracle… and the scripture became true.
Some say the world was created by chance… when you add up the odds of this planet becoming hospitable to life… they are beyond astronomical.
At what point do coincidences become miracles?

Hiram Holiday

Things happen for reason

Timm Murphy

Too many coincidences is what brought me to God. I knew it was Him getting my attention. Thank you, Jesus!

Bobby Anaya

Jesus and the Outcasts… podcast. “Coincidence?”

Bobby Anaya

We are in #𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳! here now, Look at the 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒉 𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒚 manifesting among us. This is impossible with camera lighting or even editing. God is manifesting His Presence in His Glorious Light! Come and see what God is doing on #𝑴𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑴𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 in Revival River! We have been experiencing miracles, signs and wonders !!! find Revival River in Va. on facebook. We are having Revival Meetings Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

…He was transfigured before them.
His clothes became shining, exceedingly white, like snow, such as no launderer on earth can whiten them. Mark 9:2-3. / and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light. Matt 17:2 / As He prayed, the appearance of His face was altered, and His robe became white and glistening.
Luke 9:29