We read that in order to follow Jesus we must pick up our cross and walk in His path

During my devotional, I came across this illustration on Christian life. I paraphrased it to save time and reading. We read that in order to follow Jesus we must pick up our cross and walk in His path.
I challenge myself and all of you to practice this. As we walk step by step, we remember the names of our feet “trust and obey.”
“He called one of the boots ‘trust’ and the other one ‘obey’. He described them as the left and right boot of the Christian life.‘Trust’ and ‘obey’ are, as he said, a very good summary of the Christian life. We see that they are the answer to trials, temptation, worry, anxiety, fear, failure and all the other struggles of life. “
Our Heavenly Father, I pray that as we walk in Christianity, we remember that each step is taken by trust and obey. If we are walking with trust and obey, your Holy Spirit will use His light on our journey and deliver us from harm. In the name of Christ Jesus
Amen

Bryan Hunt

Amen yes glory to papa God almighty

Juan F Sosa

That is a wonderful prayer that you prayed.

Bryan Hunt

Please pray for other sisters and brothers to wake up from the deep brainwashed cult! They all deserve to hear the truth!

Caridad B. Monroe