We serve a real living God. God is not dead. I feel Him in my life and on this journey called live. Praise the LORD

There are some things
I may not know
There are places
I can’t go
But I am sure
Of this one thing
That God is real
For I can feel
Him in my soul
Yes, God is real
He’s real in my soul
Yes, God is real
For He has washed
And made me whole
His love for me
Is like pure gold
My God is real
For I can feel
Him in my soul
Hallelujah, we serve a real living God. God is not dead. I feel Him in my life and on this journey called live. Praise the LORD.
O LORD thank You for getting us through another day. Night has come, please watch over us as we lay our heads down to sleep. I use to say a prayer as a child:
Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the LORD my soul to keep. And if I die before I wake. I pray the LORD my soul to take.
LORD those words though spoken as a child still rings today. Should this be my last night, should I not see the sun rise in the morning, I pray that You take my soul with You because I belong to You. I am Yours, my soul is Your, my life is Yours. Keep it safe and secure until I’m with You.
LORD I also ask You to watch over the sick tonight. Be with the families that will receive that dreadful phone call. Comfort them and draw them close to You.
LORD be with the ones that are lonely and depressed. Night is always harder. Being alone and hearing silence allows them to hear more clearly the voices of the enemies and their own thoughts. Please speak to them louder and send them encouragement they need hear. Help them know that You love them and they are wanted. Give them that peace they need in You.
Thank You LORD.
In Jesus name, Amen.

Steven Richardson

Yes God is so real

Alejandra Bangay

Amén

Dylsia Diaz

This is really genuine and heartfelt. God’s blessings be upon you Steven. A good biblical name you have too

Christy Dillon

MY GOD IS REAL GOT I CAN FEEL HIM IN MY SOUL PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME

Deloris Quick