Well 2022 is here. Last year to me has actually went by very quickly. It seems like yesterday we was dealing with all the election stuff and now its been a year. Hard to believe

Well 2022 is here. Last year to me has actually went by very quickly. It seems like yesterday we was dealing with all the election stuff and now its been a year. Hard to believe.
But the LORD has blessed me in many ways in 2021 and I don’t expect any different this year. That is because the LORD is faithful, I’m not the faithful one. I don’t really make new years resolutions because I’m always breaking them. But for 2022 I do hope the LORD is able to use me in whatever plans He has. I want to be able to lead others to Jesus no matter how messed up I may be or my life. Sometimes the LORD uses messed up vessels to do His work. I want to walk closer to Him this year. Last year I struggled with that but like I said the LORD is faithful, I’m not the faithful one.
O LORD I first want to thank You for watching over me and my family in 2021. I pray that You bless this year just as much. I also pray that You use me more this year and I’m walking closer to You. Help me to sing Your praises more in 2022 than I did in 2021.
LORD I lift up all my brothers and sisters to You as well. Please pour out Your blessings upon them today and let their 2022 be a closer walk with You.
Jesus name, Amen.
Happy 2022 may all Your hearts desires be fulfilled this year.

Steven Richardson

Amen.

Jeanette Torres

Amen. I’m blessed with your post.

Sharon Rose Sapine

Keeping going Steve with drawing yourself closer to Jesus just rest and trust and ask also to God, “Let me be a blessing to someone else and simply what can I do for you today”. God bless

Catherine Ann Lawrence