What advice would you give to the youth?

What advice would you give to the youth? Now that you’ve had a lot of experiences and more matured, what advice would you give to your younger self? Or the youth perhaps?

I am still part of the youth in my church community, however as I grew more older, I noticed that the new one where a bit conformist on the trends of society. Perhaps, they should be more careful in their social media usage, because what you post reflects who you are.

1 Like

@kianna My Advice to the youth today will be to keep busy doing the things that they enjoy and make them happy doing. Everyone needs a hobby. Never say, “I’m bored”! Spend some time “playing in the dirt”. Enjoy nature, and watching plants grow. When you garden, you feel close to God. Stop and listen to the birds sing. Read good books, not trash! The Bible is the best, of course.
Make God an important part of your day. Pray. God listens to us, and does not judge us like our friends do. Always end your day by thanking Him for all the blessings you received that day.

1 Like

To the youths out there. Be a role model to others. You guys soon be the future that leads our people. As of what I learned being a youth comes with great responsibility. Practice yourself to become a leader and lead our people to their right destination. Be good. Be proud. Be generous. Think ahead and positive. Fighting. Ajah.

1 Like

Yep! A lot of people are addicted to social media, now. Social media can be used in many ways, even for bad doings. I, too, am afraid that the next generations will go on with such negative trends and forget how great the Lord God is.

Hello, dear @kianna
I’d say to the youth to work, study and enjoy a hobby. In this day you see the childrens just in love with the phone, social media, and appearance. I don’t feel that’s a good thing, the world needs of everyone and every kind of people, but following the wrong tendencies and role models can just make sad childrens if that’s not from them. I would also advice them to try to be more involved with the church, it appears that childrens just go to church because of their parents and not for sharing love with the Lord.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

yeah, true. Social media can be very tempting and I noticed people, most especially the young ones, use it too much.