What are some good versicles for teenagers?

Hello, dear friends,
I hope you are all having a good holy week.
Today I wanted to ask you, what are some good versicles for teenagers?
I want to try to help my teenage sister to pray more and analyze more the Bible, when she was more little I use Matthew 19:14 “Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”” to start more easily with her the religious talks.
But now that she’s a little older, and with all that rebellious phase all teenagers take, what are your advices?
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Hi there Sir @Luis_Ruiz…I do have a teenage niece also and I always share to her the verse of Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future”…

1 Like

Hello !
This a link of some verses that are very timely for teenagers. 25 Top Bible Verses for Teens - To Encourage!

I hope this will help a lot of teenagers to reflect on their lives. Adults should also guide our youth, leading them to have a better and live a good life. Verses are good for them to follow, but for me, I think the best way to impact them is be a role model. Often times, they do what they see the adults are doing and so because of this many of them think that a wrong doing is the right thing.
Let our lives be a living testimony for them. :heart:

1 Like

Hello @Luis_Ruiz! As same as with @MakkaPakka I do suggest Jeremiah 29:11 for it is my verse, I do still consider myself as a teenager since I just left my -teen age a year ago. I do also recommend:

Ecclesiastes 11:9
You who are young, be happy while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth. Follow the ways of your heart and whatever your eyes see, but know that for all these things. God will bring you into judgment."

1 Like