What are the blessings that you have been so grateful for?

During this time of crisis, there is a greater chance that people will fall unto anxiety and depression. Instead of focusing on the problems that we are facing, let us count the blessings that we have.

For being able to wake up in the morning with the presence of my family and for the blessings and the food that we have. God will never left us in times of crisis, blessing were pouring in my family amid the quarantine, and I am always grateful for protection and covering of my relatives and friends from the pandemic disease.

1 Like

I agree. Our pastor suggested to focus on good things, with so many bad things going on. We were encouraged to count our blessings - family, health, a roof above our head, and the internet. The internet is now everyone’s best friend, now that we can’t leave our homes :slight_smile: So, thank you, modern technology!

1 Like

What more can I ask from You? Waking up to each new day hale and hearty, I am well in my body and mind. If not for Your grace, I wonder what and where I could have been, There is no amount I can pay for the benefits You daily load me with, for all of these and more I am very grateful. Thank You, my God.

The only thing I’ve thought that I received from him is my life. Life should be a blessing for everyone. Life is precious that is worthy to keep. God given you the most precious gift of all. Everyone must cherish what they had. Spread love and be alive.

Mine would be is that I passed my scholarship exam! :yellow_heart: I received the news just this Sunday.