What are the conditions to get to heaven?

What are the conditions to get to heaven? Can a drunkard struggling w/ the bottle get to heaven, if he believes Jesus is God, and has faith and trust He is the only way to heaven? How 'bout the junky? Or obese food gobbler? If you say they can go, why can’t a struggling homosexual?

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

1 Like

John 6:28-29
Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”
Jesus told them, “This is the only work God wants from you: Believe in the one he has sent.”

Simply believe in Jesus Name
Acts 4: 11-12
Jesus is “'the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone.'Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

What ever addiction they have that’s not a problem but they should pray to God to get rid of the sinful behavior and grow in the Word of God …sincerely involve in the process of Sanctification…surely there will be transformation in their life

I don’t think a homosexual can’t go to heaven.I think it is not our external identity that determines whether we enter the kingdom of heaven, but whether we know God and the Jesus Christ he sent to us, whether we experience repentance and rebirth.

1 Like

i think they should depend on their hearts. if bad people repented, their hearts should be changed by the Holy Spirit. If they have not be changed, they still connet with God. God will accept. However, if homosexual just believe in God, they did not think their behavior is wrong. This is the problem. They should change if they really believe in God. I still do not think they can connect with God. So i do not sure if they can enter heaven.