What are the highest and lowest points of your life?

What are the highest and lowest points of your life?

1 Like

Good Topic Again. But its broad.
Still i will answer :slight_smile:
Highest point of my life is my Career right now . I think it is one of my important thing because its hard to find a job because of this pandemic.

Lowest Point of my life is my spiritual right now. Because of this pandemic i can’t attend a mass its keep so sad.

Yes all of us expirience that. If we are true Christians, we must not expect everything smooth in our journey to heaven. We must count it no strange thing, if we have to endure sicknesses, losses, bereavements, and disappointments, just like other men. Free pardon and full forgiveness, grace along the way, and glory at the endall this our Savior has promised to give. But He has never promised that we shall have no afflictions.

Hmmmm, this is a simple yet very difficult question. Let me think. (Thinking with my index finger on my forehead.)

Highest points? This comes to mind easy and there’s no problem sharing it: when I became a Christian, when I became a husband, when I became a father

Lowest points? Now that’s a different story :frowning: It’s never easy revisiting sad moments in life, but without really thinking about it what come to mind were when my wife’s pregnancy failed, when my daughter failed the national scholarship exam, and whenever someone in my family gets sick.