What are the most important things to you in life?

What are the most important things to you in life?

3 Likes

The Lord God, my family, our world’s sake, and my own self (most especially my mental health).

1 Like

For now the important things in my life was all the people who only truely cares and loves me despites of my flaws. I don’t really give more attention to those who were not being big part of my life. I only care and love for those people who cares me back. But in the end love everyone as one, no matter what, cause we lived in this type of world. You knew what our beings can do. Small mistakes does matter.

1 Like

Hi ! @Valerie
The most important things for me are of course, God, my family, my friends, and those who are precious to me. Before, my answer would be money, success, and comfortable life, well those are important to, but is less than those what I’ve mention earlier. We can always earn these things through hard work. God, family, and friends on the other hand will always be there for us through good and tough times. No matter what we do, in success or failure they are always there. When all else fails, we’ll eventually go back home. They are our Home. :heart:

1 Like

The Most Important things in my life as of now is my Family, My community and My true Friends.
If one of them will be gone definitely it can affect my whole life. Because of them i am who i want to be right now. I fall sometimes but because of this i know what is the meaning of true friends and family. They are always beside you but they will not tolerate the bad things that you did.

My life’s greatest treasures are my beloved family, my dreams and all my friends who truly believe and care for me. They are the most important things to me.
I couldn’t even imagine life without them. Maybe you’re wondering why I counted my dreams. Because of my dreams, I am motivated, of course, my family and friends are the very reason for it. But having dreams and future goals to look forward to gives me motivations and strength to continue working hard, to do my best and achieve everything I desire. Not just for myself but for my family as well. My dreams are their dreams too. And every time I feel lost, down or hopeless, I would always think how I started, why I started and who are reasons why I want to become and achieve my dreams. And, I believe that everything will happen at the right time. In God’s perfect timing.

Hi @Valerie!
There are a lot of important things in my life that God has given me but I am most thankful about my family, friends, and God’s presence who are always by my side every step of the way. I have no words for how they changed my life because without them, I wouldn’t be who I am today. I am so thankful to God because through these gifts I get to be loved and love. Let us thank God for every single thing He did for us. Amen.

The most important in my life is God my savior because I can’t live without him and second my family that always there for me to cheer me up and third my christian friends in our church our pastor that guide and teach me in my walk with God and last my friends that dont know Jesus as their personal savior and its my Goal and mission to share to them how GOD loves them so much.

@Valerie i think the most important things in my life,
My personal Relationship with God
My Husband
My Family including my in laws
Friends and Work

i really thank God for them, because of them i had reason to live , reason to be thankful and reason to be happy. Reason to praise God everyday.

Hello, dear @valerie
Great question, it makes you think about your priorities. This can be very subjective to each person, but to me is the following:
First, is God, I think having faith and having a real relationship with God is one of the most important things I decided to really include in my life, it has taken me into a path that I consider is the right one and I think (maybe not directly) it helped me to gain more opportunities to be better for me and for the rest. Now second, the rest, this includes my family and close friends, as we are social beings, we constantly are looking to interact, well I firmly believe that family is the most important and I strive to be better or them everyday.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

@Valerie There are 4 important things in my life right now. First is, my relationship with God. I cannot live without Him. He is my everyday source of strength and love. Second, my family. They are one of the primary gifts I received from God. I want to cherish every moment I have with them. Third, my friends. My close friends are my ‘go to persons’. I’ve known them since forever. They know every detail of my life story and I trust them with all my heart. Lastly, my work. I resigned from the hospital to be with my family. However, I just signed a contract with a company that provides remote jobs. I am currently waiting for a client so that I can start working. Praise God. We all know how important work is. It is crucial to sustain our everyday needs.