What are the ways that we can help during this time of crisis?

Aside from prayer, how can we help in this time of need?
Yes, prayer is important but it shouldn’t end there.

*What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? *

*If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? *

*So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. *

James 2:14 -17

Prayer and continually be in Faith is the best way we can do during this crazy.

Believing that even we hear bad news, we will still received good reports!

Keep being watchful and vigilant in prayers especially as intercessor or warrior of God.

Some secondary ways we can do are:

1. Submit to the authorities like this community quarantine.
  2. Do our part to do the prevention on our part like taking care of our body wisely by clean eating, adequate sleep, reduce stress, exercise and having the best nutritional supplements.

In times like these, the only weapon we have is prayer. But if we have an extra savings we can send some food for our frontliners. I really wanted to do that here, but I do not have a courage to go to hospitals nor clinics because I am really afraid of the virus as I am protecring my daughter too. :pensive:

Hello, dear @yevillanueva
What you say is very important, but we are in an pandemic situation. The authorities say you have to be in your house, so that is what you have to do… Keep praying, trust is the Lord, he will not disappoint us.
What you can do is help those you know need help, when you have to go to the store (in extremis of course) and you know someone needs help (financially or not), maybe a senior citizen or anybody, you can help them by doing their shopping or offering what you can.
Keep praying, do what you can do, and don’t risk your life and that of the others.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Prayer, staying at home, social distancing, and if possible help those in need, may it be through giving extra masks, food, or water.