What are you grateful for today?

What are you grateful for today? :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Me? My family that has never left my side no matter what. My friends who have always been there for me whenever I am down. I am grateful for those people who see good in me and believe in me. And of course to the Lord God who gives me strength everyday. :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

Today I am grateful to God for giving me the gift of life and good health. I am also grateful that I have safe drinking water. More than 10% of the world’s population does not have access to clean drinking water. I can’t imagine not having access to clean water. I am grateful that I live in a town where I have an endless source of clean drinking water. I don’t even have to think about it, all I do is open the tap to get safe drinking water. I am grateful for that today.

1 Like

I am grateful for a lot of things today, but most of all is God’s love. I have been struggling with a few things that made me wonder if God could love me or even if I was worthy of his love, but I have been blessed with many messages throughout the day which confirm His love for me and lets me know that love is bigger than any thing else.

1 Like

I am grateful for God’s faithfulness. How he provides my needs last week, that for me that need is really beyond my capacity and all my ways and plans were at the dead ends but God’s way is always higher than us. Thankful that God show up again on my situation.

I am grateful for safety, protection and excellent health for me and my households.
Thankful for HE directs my steps.

And I am eternally grateful to God for the gift of salvation.

1 Like

I am grateful that I have the chance to see the brand new day again today. We have food to eat, we are healthy, we are blessed by God in so many ways, and my parents and siblings are healthy in the Philippines,

1 Like

i am grateful today because God gave me a chance to woke up again. For giving a chance to see another day and do the things that i love. and another chance to see and show to people i love that i am grateful with them. and im excited today because it is a new day, new lesson in life, new challenges. and another chance to see the wonders and goodness of the Lord in my life. :wink:

1 Like

I truly agree with you @Valerie! We have to be grateful for the simple things in life. People sometimes underestimate how blessed they are for having the simplest miracles they have in life. A lot of people have various diseases due to the lack of clean drinking water while other people waste such resource on useless things. We have to be grateful with what the Lord is giving to us.

Yes! I agree with you @MakkaPakka. Waking up every morning is such a blessing, most people do not even look at it as one, but the fact that the Lord has given us another day in life is a very big deal. People with illnesses pray to the Lord for another tomorrow, we must cherish every single day that the Lord has given us.

I’m grateful to God for waking up us everyday. Our lives can get overwhelming, daunting, and hard. We can easily get discouraged, frustrated, and burned out by circumstances or relationships that are beyond our control. In those seasons where we are feeling hopeless and helpless, the best thing we can do is turn away from the challenges and turn toward Christ. When we remember that God is in control and our lives are not our own, we remember we have a Savior who gives us strength when we are weak and who comforts us in all our times of need.

1 Like

God

2 Likes

Truly!! :yellow_heart: The Lord God gives us strength! :smiley:

Of course :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

Thanks for asking :slight_smile: I’m grateful for my family. At this moment, the coronavirus is lurking and the world is on its heels. Yet, the pandemic has allowed me to spend more time with my children. School is out and they’re not going anywhere. We have been praying 2x a day together as a family ever since the outbreak.

1 Like

God bless you and your family, @eestioko! Keep safe! :blush: :+1:

Hi ! @kianna
What i’m grateful for is that even though I have been struggling a lot lately, God has never left my side. My brother recently had an operation and we didn’t know what to do anymore. I just held onto His promise and believed that my brother will get his complete healing, and so now my brother is doing well and keep on getting better. I cried a lot too but I know in my suffering he is also there so I have put my trust in Him and walked through this battle. I am grateful for the Life and Love that He always showers me and family.

1 Like

That’s wonderful to hear. God bless you, @Jedidiah!

Good day @kianna, im just scrolling this site and checking others post and reflect on it, This post catches my day. anyways, im so grateful today to our god for being alive and giving me a chance to prove myself. i just want to say also that thanks for the shower of blessings lord eveyday you bless more than what i wish for. @kianna i just want to share with you the Grateful song by Liveloud its a great song for me. The message of the song is so wonderful.

1 Like

Hi @kianna

Yesterday, I felt so sad, things felt out of control and I couldn’t focus. But today, I am grateful that everything is starting to be okay.I feel fine and I am getting stuff done. :orange_heart:

1 Like

I am grateful for all the things I have in life today. For all the blessings and provisions I receive daily from God, but aside from the good things I am also thankful for all the lessons He gave me. The failures, shortcomings and disappointments because it made me who I am today. Most importantly I thank God for the family, having to wake up every morning and see my family is more than enough of a blessing from God.

1 Like