What are you most grateful for during this hard time?

What are you most grateful for during this hard time?

Hello, dear @James,
I think at this time, I’m the most grateful for two things.
The first one is health, because even if we don’t think about the COVID, right now is a pretty tough time to be sick of any disease.
And the second one is family, the purest love always comes from God and from family, they are the people that will always be there for you.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Hello there @James and Jordan…I am most grateful for a lot of things. My family, health and safety, food supply, and savings…I am grateful for I have my own family here with me and we are healthy and safety in our rural community. We have enough food supply because we are able to save an emergency fund for this kind of unpredicted crisis. Above all, I am grateful to God for protecting us and giving us wisdom and courage upon this times of catastrophy.

Hi ! @James
For me, having a job despite this lockdown and quarantine is one of the things that I am thankful for. Alot of things has happened to me and ny family during this pandemic, but, it did not stop me from finding means to help others and support myself at the sametime.
What I am grateful for the most, is that I am alive and there’s no sign nor harm of this viruse is showing near me, my family and friends.

I am thankful for all the divine realignment that God did in my heart.

For all the trainings especially household chores.
Time of more intimacy with Him.

A wonderful family and the Lord God. Despite this pandemic, my family and I have been praying more and have been looking out for each other. I am also much grateful to the Lord God for the blessings I receive everyday! :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

That is amazing @Jedidiah! A lot of people have lost their jobs because of quarantine! God bless you and your family! Keep safe!