What are you thankful for today?

I am thankful for my work from home as healthcare VA. What about you?

2 Likes

@theenaocay: I am thankful that despite the lockdown we still have supply for food, we are not starving, and above all we are safe here in rural area.

2 Likes

Hello, dear @theenaocay
I’m thankful that I have health, food and a roof to live. I’m thankful for family and their health too, even if with this situation we can’t share as much as I would like, it’s the first year that I can remember where I don’t share the birthday of my grandmother with her. But with the situation and them being the risk population, it’s the better. So I thank God for their health, and for keeping us saf and alive.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

2 Likes

I’m thankful to God for all the blessings of good health, daily provisions and daily protection to my family and to our small business that You have blessed upon us. Thank you Dear God that You have been my Comforter, my Healer and my Refuge. I cannot thank you enough Dear God for your Son, Jesus Christ who died for my sins and have saved me from my sins.

1 Like

I thank God for his protection, for he protect myself, friends and my family. Lord continue to protect us and blessed our family. Thank your for everything dear God. Please also heal those patients with covid today, patients are rapidly increasing and our country are experiencing crisis as of today please heal our mother earth lord. Thank you. Amen

1 Like

I am thankful for another year in my life as it’s my birthday today. :slight_smile: This is a chance for me to still work on doing the things that will make it worthwhile for me to live my life as long as I’m alive :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m thankful for the gift of life and health especially in these times for not just myself but for all my friends, family and neighbours. I’m also thankful for having all basic needs met everyday be it food, water, clothes and shelter. I’m very thankful.

1 Like

I am thankful that despite the pandemic I have a wonderful family with me and I am able to work online and earn money to help my family. :yellow_heart:

I am thankful for God’s unending provisions. Last week, I was worried because I only got 3 dollars from working as a frontliner. I have pending bills to pay and groceries to buy. I almost had a panic attack when I received a notification that says, ‘Be still and know that I am God.’ I cried out to Him. After a while, I got a call from my landlady to tell me that they will give me rent payment extention due to covid and then two of my friends messaged me to offer me a part time job so that I can earn an extra income. And I can’t thank God enough. Isn’t He amazing?!

1 Like

Wait, you deserve more than that! As a frontliner, you are risking your life out there helping everyone in need. This world most definitely owes you a lot.