What are your thoughts regarding Heaven?

What are your thoughts regarding heaven? What does it look like? Is it real? What happens there? Any theories regarding heaven?

Well I haven’t gone to heaven yet (hehe)…Well, heaven for me is a place where there are no more pains, no more worries, a paradise for everyone, full of love, and a lot more. I read a book from Mitch Albom titled “The first phone call in heaven” you might want to read it too, there are definitions of what heaven looks like but it is more precise when you read the Bible.

1 Like

Hi @MakkaPakka! Thank you for the book recommendation! Hihi will surely read that one! :smile::smile:

@kianna Heaven will be a place where we work and rest. Dressed in robes and floating on clouds, entertained by the soothing melodies of a harp. When you think about heaven, think about work and rest.But, you may object, Jesus said he was going to prepare a place for us, and he would take us there to live with him forever (John 14:2-3). Yes. But what is that place? Revelation 21 makes it clear—it’s the New Earth.

1 Like

Thank you @Valerie

The most important fact is that heaven is a real place. Listen to the words of Jesus on the night before he was crucified. Twice in three verses Jesus calls heaven a place. He means that heaven (“my Father’s house”) is a real place, as real as New York, London or Chicago. The place called heaven is just as real as the place you call home. It’s a real place filled with real people, which is why the Bible sometimes compares heaven to a mansion with many rooms (John 14:1-3) and sometimes to an enormous city teeming with people (Revelation 21).

1 Like

Thank you so much @zayn22! :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: