What do People think happens to Christians when we die?

WeChat Screenshot_20200429083726

Please read Book of Revelation, Christians does not go to Heaven after death, neither do we go to Hell.
If you want to know, just read the Book.

Absent from the body is present with the Lord, our souls go to heave immediately the moment we die. Soul and spirit separates from the body. The spirit return to God the Father who temporarily for us to become a living soul, the body remain in the grave and the soul (the real man) go to his destination, heaven or hell.

Here’s what I can say about this, brother @Steven .

1. Christianity doesn’t save us from death or hell. Only Jesus and a true relationship with Him does. No one comes to the Father except through Jesus. Someone can say he/she is a Christian yet haven’t fully surrendered his/her life to Jesus, that person should not expect to be welcomed in heaven.

"Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord’, will enter the kingdom of heaven but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.(Matthew 7:21).

1. So what’s the will of the Father that we should do? Is doing all the commandments enough for us to go to heaven? Not even. Again, it’s only through Jesus and a genuine relationship with Him. This is the will of God: for us to enjoy Jesus. We don’t do good to be saved. We CAN DO good because Jesus enables us to do so. Doing good is an overflow of our relationship to Him Who is good. Because left on our own, wala talaga tayong magagawang mabuti. We will always fall short of the glory of God.

2. I don’t think we will fall asleep when we die before Jesus returns. It’s either we go straight to heaven or to hell when we die now. Jesus will come again not to save the lost but to judge those who doesn’t have a relationship with Him. In the second coming of Jesus, wala ng crucifixion because what Jesus did on the cross more than 2,000 years ago is absolute. It’s enough and is finished. When He comes back, He will come as a judge…to identify those who belongs to Him and those who are not. That’s why sharing Jesus to others is very urgent because nobody knows when He will come. He will come like a thief in the night and we will all know when He comes, we will all see Him coming down from heaven.