What do you do to keep yourself busy during these days?

As they say, an idle mind is the devil’s workshop. These days, a lot of us have free time and with idle time comes with an idle mind. How can we give glory to God while we are required to stay in our house?

Well in times like these, we need to feed up our mind with lots of informations. You may read daily devotions, read the bible, or any non fiction books to keep yourself busy and productive. :blush:

Hello, dear @yevillanueva
In these times is inevitable to start doing things that don’t have much purpose.
But in regards of giving glory to our Lord, I have kept doing my prayings as normal and I think by staying in house and not giving the chance to the disease to spread, we are making the will of our lord in maintaining life.
Try to occupy your mind in studying, working or even praying if you feel like it.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

I honestly never thought that I would be very productive even when I’m just at home. I’ve been doing online jobs and try to get into some online classes for new learnings. And most especially, doing my daily devotion. :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

Looking for online job, watching news. It makes us thinks how bad is our situation right now. No work. No money. No food. But still life must kept going. I know we can pass this ncov thingy. Believe in ourselves and never loss faith. Pray to God and just ask for his protection and everything will be provided and will be okay