What do you do when you feel like you’re totally lost. Going to church isn’t getting it

What do you do when you feel like you’re totally lost. Going to church isn’t getting it. I still can’t control my mouth.

Linda Petersen

Read your Bible and pray daily.

LarryMarie Gatlin Sr.

Have you also forgiveness yourself as our Father forgives you? I was melting down and having so much spiritual trouble in front of my pastor and he said to me " Have you forgiven yourself? Our Father has already forgiven you. Those words lifted a cl… See more

Bunny Riddell

Self control IS one of the fruits of The Holy Spirit. Put on ur whole armor of God found on Ephesians 6:10-20

Tim Durante Sr.

Do some fasting and tell God exactly what you’re going through. He already knows but He wants you to come to Him in honesty.

Marie Solan

I don’t feel like I am totally lost. The bible point out multiple ways in which to control the flesh. Fasting, prayer, reflection, mediation, etc. Most importantly Love God, Love Neighbor and lets the Spirit be in front of everything one thinks, does and says.

MajorVon Arney

Recognizing that there is work to be done in that department, and you are willing to do something about it, is a battle halfway won.We are all part of one body and we shouldn’t think we should go through it alone. Get the pastor or a friend you trust… See more

Karel Prins