What do you fear most in life?

I really fear dying early knowing that I still have a 2 year old child to look after to. :pensive:

The love of a mother for her child is one of the strongest picture of God’s love shown in the Bible. Your child is blessed to have you!

My greatest fear in life is to keep living in disconnect to what God has for me; to live life without purpose, without aim. Or, on the other hand, to devote my life to something God has never planned for me.

True! Now that I became a mother, I already learned my mom’s sacrifices for me. I am anxious whether I am doing the right things for my daughter, or am I becoming a good mom to her…But, I am always praying that the Lord will gonna help me heal my fear based thoughts so I could do the best things in life.

Blessings to you. remember the bible says in 2 Timothy 1:7 King James Version (KJV) For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Therefore fear is coming from the devil, not from God. The way to get rid of fear is not to allow it (fear) to come upon you. The moment you feel fear coming upon you. Speak to it (fear) by rebuking it in the authority with the word of God. 2 Timothy 1:7. I hope this helps you.

What I fear most in life is losing my family. We may fight and have misunderstandings sometimes but losing them would mean losing my sanity. I love them so much.

I fear that I won’t be able to live my life to the fullest, travel places, become financially stable enough to support my love ones, do things that matter to me, bond with the people that matter, and create long-lasting connections with others. I fear not being able to do these things. That’s why part of my prayer is for God to guide me to accept whatever befalls upon me. As long as He’s there for me, I can face it all.

Deuteronomy 31:6
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”