What do you tell someone that says. If you show me concrete evidence of Jesus performing miracles, I’ll believe?

What do you tell someone that says. If you show me concrete evidence of Jesus performing miracles, I’ll believe?
I did answer this request, but I would love to hear your thoughts.

Luis R. Feliz

You tell them nothing other than Jesus Loves you and you tell them what Jesus has done for you in your life. It is not our job to convince people that God is a God of love and miracles, but by sharing our testimony, God will show them the miracles. The Word of God says that we should not involve ourselves in conversations to fight about what Gods word says or not. Our only job is to love, serve others and testify for God.

Leon Spies

It’s a miracle they’re still alive winks. The penalty for sin is death. By grace he was saved.

Jimmy Christen

Blessed are those who have not seen but yet believe

Donna D De Silva

matthew 12:39 But He answered and said to them, “An evil and adulterous generation craves for a sign; and yet no sign will be given to it but the sign of Jonah the prophet;Source: 9 Bible verses about Evil Generations

Brandon Fristoe

We walk by faith not by sight

Karys Hamilton

KristianPam Ward

You cannot convince someone who believes this way, they will have to learn on their own, nothing you say will change them

Bob Jones