What do you think about my wallpaper?

Hello, dear friends,
Today I did this wallpaper, as I really felt the verse which is written there.
It’s specifically: “Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18”
I really love this one, as we have to be grateful for the Lord, when something good happens he’s there for us. And even when something we consider bad happens, is because he wants us to learn something about it.
Hope you like it.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

@Luis_Ruiz: It’s fantastic Sir! True…we still have to be grateful in every circumstances that we encounter either good or bad, because the good Lord will never forsake us. All we have to do is strengthen our faith unto him, and that he will guide and protect us as always.:blush:

1 Like

Yes. No matter what happens always thanks to God. For poorer and for worst. It is God’s will to test your inner soul, how brave are you, he might test your emotions, mental, and in spiritual. Be prepared for the worst when you want to be close to him cause there’s nothing easier way to get in touch with him. If you feel you’re suffering, still thanks to him cause you’ll know that would serve as a lessons for you in the future.

1 Like