What do you think about rock?

As the tittle says, what do you think about rock?
When I was younger and in rebeldy, I listened a lot of rock, I liked it a lot.
When older I distanced myself a little, by thinking about some of the bands and the lyrics I felt were bad or that would not be seen good in the eyes of the Lord.
But I remembered a band named Red, of Christian rock by the way, with a great song and wanted to share it with you my friends, here is the link in YouTube: Lost - Red - Lyrics - YouTube
Lost by Red.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Thank you! I will listen to your recommendation. I used to listen to rock at first and definitely most lyrics were corrupted in a way especially from famous rock bands, even my mom prohibits me on listening to those. But there are a lot of gospel songs that can be identified within the rock genre, some songs like from Planet shakers and Hillsong.

1 Like

I’ll listen your recommendations @iona090. You can always found something good between a bad bunch. Kind regards

1 Like

I usually listened to rock musics. There are some songs with satanic meaning hidden but there are some good in lyrics. Rock is kind of genra, some people will just matter on the rhythm rock is kinda more wild than just pop that is why some people believe rock is darkness. wherein fact it’s not, it depends on lyrics. By singing rock songs you can shout all you want, you can pull out even your anger from inside.

1 Like

I love music. Music is a special gift from God because only people (with soul and spirit) can produce and appreciate it – the arrangement of notes, measures, chords, and so on. I don’t believe there is an evil type of music. What’s evil is how we use music to spread evil messages. So, if rock music (or any other types of music) produces evil results, then we Christian should move away from it.

1 Like

That’s cool. Yeah, I also noticed some lyrics from rock bands are just bad. Thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like