What do you think about the Bible says about being angry?

Nowadays, I can’t help it but feel the anger bubbling inside me when injustices were reported in the news. In this tough time, only the priviledge gets ahead in their way while poor and elderly people with covid-19 where left to die in their homes or in the street. But I believe that our God is a righteous judge, only through Him, the wrong doers are at His mercy.

“God is a righteous judge, and a God who feels indignation”
Psalm 7:11

I really do have an ambivalent feeling when watching news. I feel pity for those who are unable to send themselves in hospitals, while others die instantly even in roads. It is not because our health officials wanted to,but it is due to the high numbers of infected people that they could no longer cater all infected in all hospital setting. Let us just pray for them because that is the least that we can do for them now.

1 Like

Being angry is normal. We are born imperfectly. Every individual has its flaws and has different characters. Sometimes being angry is bad for it may lead to something that leads you of becoming a monster, acted violently etc. Every individual possesed a demon inside, it’s up to you how would you control your demon, think of you as the master who pets demons. Who you are defines you.

1 Like

Yes, despite this global crisis, people are still greedy and unjust. I just can’t imagine what’s going through their minds.

1 Like

Yes and it is really frustrating me, but I know God will give them the punishment they deserve because of their greedy actions.

There are a lot of things in this world that can easily make us angry. The world events, social injustices, and even our neighbors can make us angry. There is nothing wrong with being angry, in fact, there are times that we need to be angry because God also get’s angry.

Colossians 3:6 For which things’ sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

However, whenever we get angry, we have to make sure that we don’t commit sin. One of the ways we commit sin while angry is through our mouth.

Ephesians 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

If you are been tormented by evil spirits/ demons , I recommend Daily Mercy because it has set me free. Its an extensive online deliverance platform that you can do from anywhere you have internet . www.ricardowatson.com and look for Daily Mercy , schedule a call