What do you think of the book of The Boy Who Came Back from Heaven?

"Please forgive the brevity, but because of my limitations I have to keep this short. I did not die. I did not go to Heaven. I said I went to Heaven because I thought it would get me attention. When I made the claims that I did, I had never read the Bible. People have profited from lies, and continue to. They should read the Bible, which is enough. The Bible is the only source of truth. Anything written by man cannot be infallible. It is only through repentance of your sins and a belief in Jesus as the Son of God, who died for your sins (even though he committed none of his own) so that you can be forgiven may you learn of Heaven outside of what is written in the Bible… not by reading a work of man. I want the whole world to know that the Bible is sufficient. Those who market these materials must be called to repent and hold the Bible as enough.
In Christ, Alex Malarkey.”

So funny

Do not see this kind of testimony.
2 Corinthians 12:2-4 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows. And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows— was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell.
If it is good, why did not Apostle Paul say more about?

Revelation 22: 18-19 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.
For people who like and share this kind of testimony.

I believe some people have special spirite experience. I can’t judge their experience by my self. But still Bible is most important revelation for me, not the experience of people.

1 Like

Amen!

1 Like

Amen. The Bible and Jesus Christ is enough!

It was lie :frowning:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2015/01/15/boy-who-came-back-from-heaven-going-back-to-publisher/?utm_term=.33a16cf429c2

Not funny at all. I’ve been keeping an eye on this as it went along. Alex Malarkey reached out to family, pastors, even his mom, to make his dad stop trying to sell books about this untrue story. His father would listen to no one, as he was going to get rich off his son’s lie.

I’m very glad that Alex finally got heard. I’m sorry for those disappointed that it was a lie and has been recalled. But Alex is right. We must fight for truth and expose lies. If we are Christians, what good will we do one another to lie?

If you want to hear about heaven, just read 2 Corinthians 12 at the beginning, then go read Revelation. Of course there are also descriptions of heavenly things scattered throughout the Bible, including this:

John 6:46 New International Version (NIV)
46 No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

So, when someone claims to have gone to Heaven and seen things there and come back to describe it, do not believe them. Pray for them instead, because something is wrong.

May God bless Alex Malarkey for his very brave act of owning his lie and making sure production is stopped.

i think we still need follow Bible teaching. other things we do not know. If that can help me know Jesus, we can watch, i do not deny .

Amen!