What do you think that Every Year the USA Abort 1.5 Million Babies?

I wonder how many women wrestling with the decision to abort might choose life if they knew there was already a home awaiting their baby even before it was born? I feel there’re many other problems behind the problem of abortion.

fetus-image

I think it’s because people don’t know God and they couldn’t love in the right way and lack the fear to the life.

This is really a lot. When I checked the numbers I found this Abortion surveylance report from 2014 talking about a litt over 652,000 abortions a year or 186 children were killed per 1,000 live births. This seems really a lot to me. What would happen, if all of these children would have been allowed to live?

Christianity is based on faith in the Almighty God, and in His creating power, both in natural and in spiritual things. The Bible, being the Word of God, is the basis for how we conduct our lives. Our trust is in God, the Almighty Creator, who knows all things – also the lives of those yet unborn. We, His creation, are called to live before Him in reverence and awe, with full, unwavering faith in His boundless love, goodness and wisdom. Any decision made with God brings rest and peace. We believe that many lives would have been spared if God had been sought before these decisions were made.

It is really sad. But we should know the reason first. It is really not good just stand a very high position and say they should know God. What if some serious birth defects are detected when babies are in the womb.
James 2:15-16 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it?
Something is not good, but we should not just judge.