What do you worry about the most?

What do you worry about the most?

I always worry about my parents in the Philippines because it is just my mom and dad left in our home. Although my siblings are there, but most of the time they are busy with work. I am the youngest and I live with them until I reach 31 years old, and it was my first time to be away with them.

I also worry if I’ve been doing a good job raising my 2 year old daughter. This is really a tough time for me, especially that I do not have my mom and dad here to guide me raise there grandchild. Overall, maybe I am just homesick and missed my parents at home. :pensive:

1 Like

I always worry about my family’s well being. I always try to make sure everyone is happy, everyone has eaten, and try my best to make sure our bills get paid. I worry if someone bullies my siblings. I worry for my father’s health, he still has to work despite the virus.

You’re doing great, @MakkaPakka. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself. I salute you.

Thanks for cheering me up @kianna! I really do worry a lot these days. I worry for my senior citizen parents, I worry for my brother in UK, I worry for my own family (sigh). This too shall pass, let’s just continue to pray.

1 Like

Sometimes I worry because my life feels like it’s stuck in neutral – like I’m stuck in an endless loop of introduction with no progress. It’s during these times in my life that I stop, sit down, close my eyes, and reset my brain for a few minutes and always push myself forward.

I’ve been feeling that way also these past few days. I’m feeling anxious about the situations that we are encountering today. I’m feeling worried and a lot of “what if’s” coming into my mind. I’ll better read all my downloaded pdf’s before another “what if’s” will come out of my mind.:grin: take care there @Valerie!

1 Like

God bless you, @MakkaPakka! :yellow_heart: