What does being a Christian mean to you?

2020-04-16 111907

Diana Paun : Having peace in my heart

Christopher Ray: Following Jesus even into death. he said follow me. Deny your self. Love thy neighbor as the self. Love the Lord thy God with all your being. Life is going to have trials tribulations. But the real test is where you choose to hide. In his arms or your selfish intentions.

Irma Perrone: Knowing God & have thas t personal relationship & studying the bible and applying it in our lives . Prayer, worship , fellowship wth other believers. attending services becoming more ok re like him intended us to be . Through Jesus Christ!

Being a Christian for me is to imitate Christ.
To be more like Christ everyday.

Jesus Christ food is to the will of the Father.
His will is perfect and pleasing.
His will is based on who He is- as He is love, just and holy God.

To live in the ways of love.
God is love.
Love God and others.
To be fully aware of God’s presence daily.
To be in communion with Him daily.

Being a Christian means that you are changed on the inside and not controlled from the outside. It means that your heart has been changed by the presence of Savior Jesus Christ. Being a Christian does not mean that you are required to go to church, that you are required to pay tithes, that you are required to be good, and that you are required to do anything in order to stay a Christian. It means that you desire to do those things because you’ve been totally changed.

Once called, disciples of Jesus are given the gift of faith. Disciples can now believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for their sin; they can repent of their sin and begin walking a new life in gratitude for their salvation. This is where being a disciple of Christ is active. Like the first disciples who left their fishing nets and followed Jesus, disciples of Jesus are called to a new life of following Christ.

For me, being a Christian is being a good child of God. Following His ways and obeying Him. Sharing His goodness to the world. Loving Him with all of my heart. Respecting Him and involving Him in any activity I do every day. Giving Him my full trust as I go on with my life.