What does death mean to you? Are you afraid of death?

What does death mean to you? Are you afraid of death?

i am very afraid of death. But i think if i know more about God, i will not fear.

There are spiritual death and physical death. When I am in strong relationship of love with Jesus Christ, I will not be afraid of both, for I have got eternal life; if there is anything afraid of, I would say that I just afraid of that if I can finish the mission God has entrusted me before my physical death; I don’t want to regret when I look back my life.

The physical death means that my life in this world is end, and I am going to God.

Sometimes I felt not fear the death, I felt it is better to go to heaven. But I am still afraid of death.

| I fear the death of body, but what scares me even more than that is my disconnect from God, which I think is even more painful than the death of my body.

Yes and no. I am afraid to die a physically painful death, but I know that in death I will go back to the Father.

λ‚˜μ—κ²Œ μ£½μŒμ΄λž€ μ§€μƒμ—μ„œμ˜ 삢을 λ§ˆκ°ν•˜κ³  μƒˆλ‘œμš΄ μ˜μƒμ˜ 문으둜 λ“€μ–΄κ°€λŠ”κ²ƒ μž…λ‹ˆλ‹€.

I was really afraid of it before I met Jesus. however I don’t have fear any more because of Jesus.

1 Like

@patri12 Do you have a Bible you can read?

β€œTo me death is the end of life on earth and into the door of new eternal life.”

Perfect answer!

μ™€μš°, λ‚˜λŠ” 그것을 더 잘 ν‘œν˜„ν•  수 μ—†μ—ˆλ‹€. 이것을 κ³΅μœ ν•΄ μ£Όμ…”μ„œ κ°μ‚¬ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€.
wau, naneun geugeos-eul deo jal pyohyeonhal su eobs-eossda. igeos-eul gong-yuhae jusyeoseo gamsahabnida.

Death is not unfamiliar to me. Experienced several heartbroken pass away in young age
My greatest hope is to die peacefully and without any regret.
Because of this, kind of mature early age and very self-discipline and afraid of wasting time and always set some goals to achieve and challenge myself to learn
little over guilty feeling when waste time on something no related to achieve my goal like watching TV etc
I am a dreamer and have a happy heart. When I got depression, I want to leave this world. But I don’t want to end my life by myself. Life is God’s gift for me. I want to live out His will and plan on me. And then die peacefully and without any regrets.