What Does it Mean to Follow Christ?

What Does it Mean to Follow Christ?

To follow anyone, that person will first have to be going somewhere. Following someone implies that you’re then going that somewhere yourself. On a journey. Now the most important thing diring this journey is your guide. He is your focus throughout the journey and your utmost priority because without him, you’re lost. When Christ asks to follow Him, He expects the same of us. To follow Him is to focus on Him and Him alone, forsaking everything else to go on the journey which he is taking us on. You can read the following articles for more information on what it means to follow Him.

To follow Christ means that Jesus is the Lord of your life. It should be clear in your heart what does Lordship means.

Boiling point of Following Christ is Lordship and also understanding that Lordship demand the sacrifice of obedience and faith in Jesus. It is dying to ourself and declaring Christ lives in us. It is no longer I who lives but Christ lives in me. The hope of glory.

Remembering Matthew 16:24
Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

Hi! For me, to follow Christ would mean to accept Him in my life. To choose righteousness, treat people would kindness. To follow Christ would mean to trust Him in everything we do in our daily lives.