What does Lauren means when she "don't know" when questioned about homosexuality?

Lauren Daigle

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/laurendaiglemusic

When asked about views on homosexuality

“Do you feel that homosexuality is a sin?” Nati asked Daigle.

“You know, I can’t honestly answer on that,” Daigle responded, adding that she had “too many people that I love” that “are homosexuals.”

“I don’t know. I actually had a conversation with someone last night about it,” she continued. “I can’t say one way or the other. I’m not God.”

“So, when people ask questions like that, that’s what my go to is. Like, I just say, ‘Read the Bible and find out for yourself. And when you find out, let me know because I’m learning too,’” Daigle said.

As Christians it is important to have the right view of life so that we represent Christ rightly to this world. While it is important for Pastors to have sound theology and lead the church the biblical way, is it important for artists who sings Christian songs to have right view of life?

Lauren Daigle who is on the spotlight recently and has her 2 albums on bill board top 10 list has given statements that are contradictory to the Christian faith or atleast unsure of what her stand is.

Do you think the views and standpoints of Christian artists matter as much as it is important for a preacher?

and What does Lauren means when she says she don’t know when questioned about homosexuality??

Is Lauren Daigle a Christian?