What does the Bible mean by “The dead in Christ will rise first. “

What does the Bible mean by “The dead in Christ will rise first. “

Christy Pearson Hall

All that have died in this life are dead in the grave where Jesus said they were. Christs’ very body of saints will rise first at the 2nd coming and be changed from mortal to immortal or born again.

Mike Kurtz

We die to ourselves and have eternal life with Jesus when we accept Jesus Christ as our lord and savior.

Renee Klingbeil Phillips

It means that Christians who have died prior to the resurrection will be the first raised and then those of us that remain will be taking up in the twinkling of an eye. 1st Corinthians 15:52.

Larry Howe

There’s a lot that we don’t understand in God’ Word, but on the Cross Jesus said to the thief that, really repented, in Luke: 23: 42 & 43, The he said, “ Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.” Jesus answered him, “ Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.” Wow!! Read these “ Words” and then reread these “ Words” search the scriptures, which is the “ Word “ and each of us will find that comfort of our God’s compassionate love for our salvation!! Rejoice!!

Worth Dale

Well apparently it means there is a need for a resurrections of believers. People say every believer who has died is in heaven singing. Well, what is the need for a resurrections if we are with Yehovah and Yeshua. We can just come on down to earth when He comes back. Well, apparently we are not playing harps and hugging our loved ones. So those who have died in the Faith of Yehovah and His Messiah Yeshua, whi have the Book of Law in Deuteronomy 30 written on their hearts will be raised from the dead and have an incorruptible body.

MajorVon Arney