What does the Body of Christ think about this?

What does the Body of Christ think about this? 2Timothy 4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables

Mark Zuckerberg Is Planting The First Church Of The Metaverse
Virtual idols are the future of false religion. With 3 billion users and zero sense of sacred boundaries, Facebook is poised to lead this revolution.

Mark Zuckerberg Is Planting The First Church Of The Metaverse
Daniel Pulford

only Christ saves

Lorna Taitano

No never

Betty Coveny DeBruin

The false prophets are coming. He’s 100% ok with blocking any speech that doesn’t fit the narrative rather than free speech letting us make decisions. 100% against this but nothing we can do. Big tech is by far the most powerful source in the world. More than govt

Curtis Creel

I’ll just stick with the book I’ve got.

Steve Harvey

He’s not a false prophet. He does not dignify such an indignant position! He is but a fool!!

Al Videc

False prophets are not only coming. False prophets exist today as they just about always have

James McNair Brown

It least this helps you to know which Churches to avoid, I assume Gates, Pelosi, Biden , Soros will all be high priests…

Dudley Wentzel