What does the cross mean to you?

What does the cross mean to you?

1 Like

Love Love Love Love :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Amen. Unconditional love, salvation, the pain when I follow Jesus…

The cross means God’s salvation to me. It reminds me God’s unchanged love when I am in hardship and difficulties.

The Cross is just a single before I became Christian. Later I know it is kind of punishment tool. And later, I know it is instruments of punishment. After I learned the Bible, I know the Cross shows me the unconditional love through Jesus Christ who died on the Cross for my sins. The Cross is also the Way we Should walk on, and finally it Will bring resurrection.

1 Like

Now for me, the cross is God’s love to the world and it is also the power of salvation.

It is the love of God to me. He demonstrate to what point he loves me. He laid down His life for me, even on the cross.

The cross is love. Through the cross, I can see the deep love of God and the love revealed to me by life.
The cross is a victory. It is God’s victory. The cross is glory.

To me cross is to deny, humble and empty myself so that Christ can be revealed through me.

It means God’s love to me; it also means the way of life I need to follow.

cross means love to me.

I love this topic also if you can answer this please do so. Let us see what is the meaning of the cross in your own words.

Here’s Mine :slight_smile:
The meaning of cross to me is my SIN. It is the sins that i am carrying everyday. Im a sinful person i know that and this cross will never get out of my back until i repent. To be honest Im enjoying some of sins. But after i do that im still asking for God’s Forgiveness. and im just saying to our Lord " Please Lord God Help me with this cross and let me change my life according to your will."
Amen

Hello, dear @Bella
I love when old threads get popular again, it just shows people’s opinion and with this we get to know a little more our friends over here.
To me the cross means a lot of things, it means faith, it means we follow the Jesus teachings and regret the original sin, we we strive to be good Christians and good persons and maybe most importantly that we believe to see.
And that’s even only meaning as a symbol, the cross also is a memory of suffering and love, the things Jesus had to go for our salvation, that’s how much he loves us.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

@Bella The cross reminds me of our resurrection. Jesus laid down His life for the price of our sins. It is a sign of an opportunity of renewal and love. All we have to do is to accept Him at the doors of our hearts. His death at the cross gave us mercy and grace and it is always readily available for us but it is not an excuse to continue sinning.

I agree with those other people that answered this before. The cross for me means love. That despite all my sins, Jesus Christ died to save me. That despite my dirtiness, someone still chose to see my worth and love me.