What encouragement is offered to the people to the promises that are made in the Bible how can people have faith and keep the faith in the promises

I have a question… what encouragement is offered to the people to the promises that are made in the Bible how can people have faith and keep the faith in the promises. I took a break from learning about the bible due to what happened and just lost my way, but something has been bothering me telling me to keep going. I don’t know what it was but I just keeped getting this thought to go to this particular Christian bookshop so I finally decided to go. I meet this lovely lady they and she really spent time to help me I got a few things to help but now I have lots of questions. can anyone help.

Alexia Pfeifer

Anytime but know nothing

Eddie Rangel

That’s y it’s called faith. God cannot lie

Robin Mcdonald

James 1:2-4Profiting from Trials2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.1 Peter 1:7that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,John 16:33These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”Paul wrote much of new Testament IN Prison, Life we will have tribulations Jesus told us this, But IN Christ a close relationship IN Christ we have peace of God no matter what is going on we overcome IN Christ.When troubles come is our relationship strong enough that we can stand in Peace with God, Is it shocking that we have troubles in this World?? Did the World hate Jesus?? We will have tribulations in this World but Stand having enough word of God deep roots so you will be able to stand against anything. You grow stronger by having Real Trust Relationship IN Christ, Trust IN God is literally Trusting God not just the belief of God’s existence. How shall we know a good day if not for bad days, Stay the path and God will richly Bless you with Jesus Christ along the way. May the Peace of God overwhelm you and wrap you up IN Jesus Christ, prayers love and peace to you IN Jesus Name.Ephesians 6:14-1714 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;Romans 5:1-5Faith Triumphs in Trouble5 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; 4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.John 14:27Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Rick Kennedy

You said you took a break from learning about the Bible. How much were you truly studying it before? Or were you just reading it? The more I have studied different subjects in the Bible, the more the Bible has proven to me it is true. When prophecies in the Bible actually come true, how can you not believe it is true? When atheists cannot come up with a single contradiction that is not easily explained, how can you not believe it is true? IF the bible proves itself to be true, then how can you not trust its promises are also true?

Kenneth J. Schonmeier

A man laid by the pool of Bethesda for 38 years waiting to be heal but he lost all hope even when Jesus asked him if he wants to get well, as no one help him to get into the pool and others go down ahead of him (John5:1)…yet Jesus took pity on him and heal him…There are times when we have lost our faith and hope, yet at the His time, God will answer…"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength…"Isaiah 40:31

Lucy Mary Jyrwa

I say Reformation Study Bible is probably the only Bible you’ll need. Maybe even get a Greek text to look up the better understanding of words in the Bible. The main commandments are to love God with all your heart and love your neighbors as they were yourself. If you can do those two commandments perfectly you can do what ever you want. It’s definitely great to always study the Bible. It’s such a blessing to live in a time and place where we have access to the word of God like this. I know people who have studied the Bible their whole life say they don’t know all there is to it yet. Also preaching the gospel to people is both loving God and loving neighbor and also strengthens your faith. God speed to you.

Tate Priddy