What happens to the children? Regardless if your believe in the Rapture or not what happens to the children

What happens to the children?
Regardless if your believe in the Rapture or not what happens to the children.
In my personal experience I wasn’t educated enough nor fully understand how to have a relationship with Jesus till I was in my 30s.
I fell away from the Lord but am born again a couple years ago. My children have always have God present in their lives but I haven’t been as fired up as I have been.
My kids are 10, 7 and 5. We homeschool and make The Bible God and Jesus a main of our days but I worry about my children’s salvation. My oldest takes things very seriously (signs symbols pictures numbers) but how do children truly learn the love and joy of Christ? How do they ensure they will be saved.
The mark of the beast is offered to everyone even children. Is this a, we hope we have enstilled Jesus into them enough and and give the rest into God’s hands?

Jessica Sherwood

My daughter is 6 children are safe and would be raptured u should be more concerned about your own salvation as we are to work out our own salvation with fear and tremblingTrust in God and don’t worry

Blade Wackerling

Pray about it, anything you worry about take it to God. He can see your hearts intentions and cares about you very much. Don’t waste time with these strangers they don’t really care.

Matthew Adam Gerrard

I really need to write an article on this for my site… lolMost Christians believe that any child that dies before the age of accountability will go right to heaven. So they also tend to believe that all children will be raptured. … I hate to say… See more

Kenneth J. Schonmeier

The age of accountability varies with the individual, due to mental ability to understand right from wrong, some earlier and others later in puberty. The Jewish believe that the age of accountability is at the age of 12, and a number of Christian denom… See more

Paul Taylor

You’re forgetting the Holy Spirit here. He loves your children even more than you do. Do what you are supposed to do which is to teach them about the Lord, and the Holy Spirit will do the rest. It’s the Holy Spirit who brings conviction so teach them a… See more

Suzanne Box

1 Corinthians 7:14 KJV — For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.Children of a believer will be taken in the rapture but child… See more

Jefferson Eugene Eirhart