What has made you cry lately?

For me, it’s the idea that I don’t have enough time in a day to do everything that must be done. I feel helpless for the pile of work that I’ve got to do. What’s worse is that I’ve got no one to count on given it’s currently lockdown. Makes me sad to tears. At times like this, I just keep myself calm through prayer.
“Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress.” -Psalm 107:19

How about you?

For me, it was seeing our frontliners and many people dying everyday because of this virus. And I am worried of my family wayback in the Philippines.

1 Like

Hello, dear @Apr
In my case, it was today after waking up from sleep.
For context, I live in Venezuela, the dictatorship has caused many problems that It really comes short anything of what I can say right now, but one of them has been the massive migration of people.
I dreamed with two of my best friends, who left 2 years ago to Ecuador, it was a good dream, but after waking up I felt sad. Sad for missing them, sad for they having to go through the COVID without their families.
I know and trust the Lord in helping us with this hour of need, but it’s inevitable to feel sad.
Father always be with my dearest friends, Wilmer and Andrea, with all the venezuelan people, with all the people in the world in this hour of need, your love can do anything. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

I cry whenever I try to open up about my feelings. I am the type of person that keeps everything to myself. I usually don’t have someone to share to. So when I do, I cry.