What have you learn this pandemic?

3 Likes

Amen. Life is too short we need to enjoy each day and always choose to be happy. Yes, health is wealth always make priority to care of yourself. We need to pray in everything we do, so that God will guide us along the way.

1 Like

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
This are some great lessons to understand from all of this… Maybe that’s what God has intended for all of this, so we learn about what’s really important. I would change the money part to, understand and organize the value of things… I can have a pretty phone, but if I don’t have food, then what I’m doing?
I would also change the part about survive… Not only that, we need God to truly live!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

Indeed. This pandemic has changed the lives of many, we have a lot of realizations. Personally, it has a big impact on my whole being mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

1. Life is too short - Yes. Treasure every moments with your loved ones. Never take anyone or anything for granted. Live life to the fullest and always choose kindness.

2. Jobs are temporary- I must admit, before pandemic, I wasn’t that serious about my job. But during and after months of being lock down, I’ve realized, having jobs in the midst of this crisis is one of the most beautiful blessings we can have aside from good health and being safe.

3. Health is wealth- Now more than ever, health instantly became my top priority. Before, I never listen to my body whenever it’s asking for rest. I have never been so conscious about my whole being, but now, I started to respect and understand the needs of my body and mind as well.

4. Always save money- This is one of my biggest realizations. Save. Anything can happen in just a blink of an eye, we don’t know what would tomorrows, so better be ready and always prepared.

5. We need God to survive- Very true. We must always put God first above anything else. Just like God provided what we need today, He will provide what we need tomorrow. His plans are always better than ours. Always believe and trust that everything happens for a reason. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@FaithinGod these things are so true.

1. Indeed life is short, so we need to value our lives, and the lives of others, let us love ourselves and others … when? RIGHT NOW
  2. I am one of those people who lost their jobs in this pandemic. we know who the people who care about us are. let us love our work, let us love the people who care about us
  3. health is even more important, we can overcome this pandemic, the most important thing is, we are one of those who surpassed it.
    4 be wise always. BE IN PROVERBS 31 woman/ man
  4. GOD KNOWS ABOUT EVERYTHING. HE IS OUR SHIELD STRENGTH AND OUR SALVATION
1 Like

Hi there.
So many things changed and are still changing due to the “new normal.” The main thing I learned during this lockdown is that MANY people are still not thinking straight when it comes to our own human rights and needs. Here, we have a government official who lacks compassion towards our frontliners saying that they should do their jobs well instead of complaining and asking the government for rest and a better healthcare system. I am so deeply saddened because this kind of mentality can spread to many people. I hope that their hearts will be touched by God and realize how much work a frontliner has to do every single day. We should be thankful because they are working and doing their best to save lives. I hope this mentality will stop because everyone has a right to rest. Health is indeed wealth. God bless you all.

1 Like

Amen! It really shows how we are weak without the Lord God. He gives us the strength to carry on. We need Jesus every second of our life. :yellow_heart: