What inspires you to continue being a Christian?

What drives you to still practice your faith even when others don’t believe in God?

What drives me to continue my faith in God?

I think the things that did He in my life. How faithful the Lord in keeping his promises to me.

I remember there are times that i really dont what to continue my faith and walk with the Lord. But everytime that i will close my doors to God. He will do great and might things in my life. I always remember how God moved in the life of abraham and sarah, david, elijah even to job. So i always declare and claim that same God will do get things in my life.

Even when people are telling me that God didnt exist or theres no God. I have one friend who told me that when people are avoiding me because of God, it has not me whom they are avoiding its God.

I also find time to get to know more of the Lord. Because if we really know who God is, how God can change our situation, the straggles, trials and circumstances that we face will not change us. And even if we know the promises of the Lord in our life, His plans for us. We will not be easily shake by the enemy or people around us.

1 Like

It is the love of God that compels me to continue being a Christian.

As one of the preacher said that everything after salvation is bonus.

I also go back to the truth of the message of the gospel.
I preach the gospel to myself everyday.

1 Like

2 Corinthians 5:14-15

14 For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.

15 And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.

This is the reason why I continue to become a Christian and serve God. Christ loved me and died for me even though I am not a lovable person.

Romans 5:8
8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
10 For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!

1 John 4:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 We love Him, because He first loved us.

1 Like