What is one area of your life that you’re still working with God to find healing in?

I am working upon healing with my relationship with in-laws and husband…I really don’t know why they didn’t like me and letting me feel aloof all the time. Come to think, they are active churchgoers, even initiated a once a week bible study and prayer meeting, but their attitude towards dealing with me is so rude. And then here comes my husband too who can’t tame his tongue and speak harsh words to me. :pensive::pensive::pensive:

1 Like

I have been dealing with my trust issues as of the moment :frowning: It has been getting worse as time goes by and I am afraid that this can affect future relationships I will have with people.

Hi there @kianna… you can overcome trust issues by looking at the positive sides of any person you encounter.

1 Like

Yes, thank you! :slightly_smiling_face: It can be really hard sometimes, so I pray and ask the Lord for guidance. Whenever I talk to Him, every day gets better and better. New opportunities come, I feel so blessed. :yellow_heart:

Hi there @kianna…I have trust issues before and it took me years to overcome. The only thing that I did is ask St.Jude Thaddeus to intervene in my situation and pray to God for healing.

1 Like

Thank you so much! @MakkaPakka :yellow_heart: God bless you!

1 Like