What is that one thing that keeps you strong through this World Pandemic?

What is that one thing that keeps you strong through this World Pandemic?
It is overwhelming me and I know so many people as well. I trust in God and I live each day knowing He holds the whole world in His hands.

GOD’s SOVEREIGNTY, is the one thing that keeps me strong in this pandemic.

This verses I hold on to God.
Psalms 33:13-20
The LORD looks down from heaven;
he sees all the children of man;
from where he sits enthroned he looks out
on all the inhabitants of the earth,
he who fashions the hearts of them all
and observes all their deeds.
The king is not saved by his great army;
a warrior is not delivered by his great strength.
The war horse is a false hope for salvation,
and by its great might it cannot rescue.
Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear him,
on those who hope in his steadfast love,
that he may deliver their soul from death
and keep them alive in famine.
Our soul waits for the LORD;
he is our help and our shield.

1 Like

@theenaocay thank you for sharing and May the Almighty God keep you strong and safe.

Honestly nothing for me. I lived alone. But spiritually I cherish my life and think to be brave for God. I believe life is worthy to be keep. God given us the life to experience the good life. During this crisis I maintain myself being strong, and think positive all the time.Keep safe everyone, be healthy spiritually and mentally.

1 Like

The Lord God. Nothing else. I know He will never let us down.

1 Like

Hi @Valerie
What keeps me strong during these times is that I know even if we are going through this, God is always there for us. He never leaves us. His strength and love is what keeps me going.
Everyday is another reason to live and become a blessing especially to those who are in need.
Also, my family is one of the major reasons why I keep myself strong during these times. I am away from them and that is an enough reason for me to get sad, but, i’m not going to because showing them that i’m doing good will not make them worry less and be in a much better position

1 Like