What is the best christian movie for educating kids?

Have you even watched any wonderful movie to educate christian kids?

1 Like

War room for prayer(how prayer is used as a tool to restore relationship in the marriage) and Gods not dead would be so inspiring movie

1 Like

The Prince of Egypt

The film is an adaptation of the Book of Exodus and follows the life of Moses from being a prince of Egypt to his ultimate destiny to lead the children of Israel out of Egypt.

1 Like

Heaven Is for Real

This movie is according to the true story and it can help children to believe that the heaven is real for sure. Nowdays, it is very difficult to believe so due to the arrogant of people. This movie could help children to believe that there is God and heaven indeed.

For me, I think it may be The Sound of the Music. I like it very much.

The Lion King. This movie is vivid and beautiful. Children can enjoy the movie as well as like Sinba, the little Lion.

Yes, I recommend The Lion King too. It told about four main themes in the Bible: creation, fall, salvation,and the Kingdom of God.

You are special. This is a little movie that touched me a lot when I watched it.

Lion king is good. Even adults can also watch it and got very good lessons.

Yes,Lion King is a very good movie. Have deep meaning to tell us who we are, and we need to have the right life.