What is the best part of your life right now?

What is the best part of your life right now?

2 Likes

That’s is so nice. Stay blessed.

Best part of my life right is being able to wake up in the morning everyday as God gave me another morning to be thankful for and for being able to pursue my dream career with the help of my parent and the Lord’s guidance on me. :smile:

1 Like

@iona090 That’s really nice. Stay blessed.

1 Like

I’m thankful that I still have a means to earn for myself and my family despite this situation. I’m still fortunate that I can ease my mind about where I’ll get the finances that I need to feed my family.

I do pray that this COVID crisis will be resolved soon and that everyone will have compassion with one another so as to ease everything else. Here’s my prayer for the day:

“So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.”

• 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
1 Like

@Apr Thank you for sharing, I agree with you. Lets stay strong and pray at all time. Stay blessed.

Being with my family :yellow_heart: Building a relationship with God together. Reading God’s word together

2 Likes

Best part of my life as of this moment. I think its my career, family & Relationship with God.
Why?
Because i think im doing my best in my career now and im learning a new techniques that can help my future. family because they are my inspiration so i can go or move forward for a better future. Im seeing my future with our God even though im a sinner He will lift me again and again and again , still embracing me and giving me blessings more than enough.

The best part of my life right now is knowing that I wake up with my family and we have something to eat and drink. I am truly grateful to the Lord every single day.

May we lift everything up to the Lord and fill our hearts with compassion. Let us pray to the Lord for the people having a hard time during this pandemic and may they be showered with strength. Amen.

@Valerie the best part of my life right now?

well these are the best among those:

1. accepting Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour. Christ is enough for me but he is the Lord who adds, so he add my better half----
  2. My Husband i didnt expect that he will come to my life and share his life with me.
  3. i also thank God for my family my in laws also hey i have 2 families now
    4 and friends

i think those were great part of my life!