What is the general Christian take on the whole covid situation?

Hi. I hope I am not out of line or upsetting anyone with this topic. But I have been wondering for a while now, what is the general Christian take on the whole covid situation? And now this war has just started, it makes you wonder why all this strife at once.

Scarlett Rose

We are in the ENDTIMES, but we may know that God has always something special for us - so I am waiting also for a gigantic REVIVAL- a new birth. HE has trained HiS special people in hidden places. I am waiting for the 2 witnesses and the 144000 to get … See more

Margit Kresin

Were not there yet but all this is setting up the stage for end times. People bring up the verse “wars and rumors of wars” don’t you think people heard of wars and rumors of wars in the early 1900s? Or the 1930s? Wars and rumors of war have been part o… See more

Curtis Creel

I do not know about other folks but, God is dealing with me concerning even His love for our enemies and what forgiveness truly means. You see, all throughout the bible we see stories about God’s first reaction being to forgive and make a way of redemp… See more

David Sheridan