What is the Gospel?

What is the Gospel?

Romans 3:22 This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe.

The Gospel is good news about God’s salvation to the sinners. God gave his only son Jesus to us, so that we also could become His sons, and get the eternal life.

In short it is Jesus died for our sin on the cross and rose again to life on the third day after that.

The gospel is the good news. Actually, the original word of “gospel” means conquers. To spread the news that the army won, a soldier run and shared to the people in the country. Gospel means news of victory. The Lord won. This history of humanity, great spiritual battle. All human become slave. Jesus has won. The first man Adam, became slave. All man become slave. Now, all the bondage of sin is cut off. Gospel is good news. Because of the gospel of God. God has revealed in Old Testament. Romans 1:3-4 regarding his Son, who as to his earthly life was a descendant of David, and who through the Spirit of holiness was appointed the Son of God in power by his resurrection from dead: Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans, in the view of Jesus Christ, promised became a person in Old Testament. The scripture became a character. Jesus is God message. A revelation of God. Cross is a resurrection. This is the message of the gospel. This is the great love mankind ever see. He is still living with us. It is an account regarding God’s Son. It is Christ’s ‘news of victory.’ His victory over the powers of sin, in the history of evil that all men are liberated from the bondage of sin.

Simply put,the gospel is Jesus and Him crucified

For me ,the gospel is Jesus found me in the world and save me form the sins and shows me God’s love and truth.

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Luke 15 has 3 parables, that can explain the gospel clearly. We are lost, and we can’t come to God, but God came to us first, and found us with the price of his life.

The Gospel is that the good news that we have been forgiven by the grace of God even though we are very sinners.

Gospel is the love story between God and His people, especially when God gave sinners His son as the savior to save them from their sins, and give them second chance to live.

To me, gospel is the good news that God’s son came to this world and saved me from my sins, showing me the way to God, and the only truth and life.

Gospel is the greatest love and gift God gives to us through HIS SON. Eveyone should know about the gospel and receive this great love and gift from God.

Gospel is the life, the Cross, the resurrection, the rise to heaven of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ & His Cross
Gospel is the good news that God sent his one and only son Jesus Christ for us, who died on the cross, atoned our sins. So that whoever believe in this grace will be saved.

1 Like

God so loved the world that he gave his
Only begotten
Son that whoever believes in him will not
Perish but have
Everlasting
Life

It is difficult for me to explain it in short.
We can understand gospel when we know Jesus’s life, his born to the earth, his life on the earth, his cross and his resurrection.
In all, that is God’s love to us.