What is the greatest gift u ever received?

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
The question is probably directed in the spiritual way, right? To me is the gift of confidence, when I was young I always felt alone, when I started to connect with the Lord my life changed instantly, I started to feel little by little more confident and happy, it was life changing. Now I am the man that I am thanks to God.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

Hi @FaithinGod!
I am grateful for all the blessings that God has showered me with but for me, the greatest gift I received from Him is my mindset now. I am so thankful that I have an open mind when it comes to different kinds of problems. I am an understanding person and I learned how to look at both sides of the situation. I am thankful because this kind of mindset made me more compassionate and I get to share my thoughts with others.

1 Like

Hello @FaithinGod
The gift God has given us, through His son Jesus Christ, is undoubtedly the greatest gift we will ever receive. Jesus came to Earth and lived a sinless life. He then died on the cross for our sins and was raised again. This was so we could defeat death and have everlasting life with Him.This awesome gift is Salvation! Salvation is a gift from God, the greatest gift. We do not need to earn it and cannot work our way to eternal life without it. Now that we have this gift, we should be grateful and excited! Responding to this gift with gratitude, joy, and above all praise.We can never give such a great gift back to God, but we can offer him our praise and show our appreciation by being a representative in service to others.When you have received the greatest gift of all, be happy and say “Thank You!” with all your heart.

1 Like

You might ask for happiness that would never end. But who could make you live forever? Only the Person who made you and gave you life could give you eternal happiness. This is God who made the heavens and earth and everything in them. Everlasting happiness is not just something to wish for. God loves you so much that He sent His Son Jesus, to be your friend. Those who receive Him will have eternal happiness. So Jesus is the best gift you could have.