What is the most touching answer to your prayers you have experienced so far?

Thx for adding this prayer category!

What is the most touching answer to your prayers you have experienced so far?

There were many touching answers to my prayers. But I couldn’t remember clearly. Last month, I prayed for our team goal in Jan with other team members. But in the end, we didn’t reach it. But in the beginning of the new month, a team member reminded me something that help me know that I made a mistake of statistics, after I checked it again, I found we finish the goal, my heart was touched. Thank God, all the glory be to Him. :innocent::innocent:

1 Like

Once i was in difficulty and i prayed to God for His mercy. However, it seems that He was silent but only shew mercy to others, so i told God that I was very disappointed at Him. Later, when I joined a praryer meeting, and a pastor prayed for me with the prophecy:“Are you still angry with me? Don’t I care about you? If you continue to prary to me, will i not answer your prayer?..” OMG, i never told my difficulty to others, and that was God that really spoke to me!! I was shocked and very touched. Even God blamed me but i realized that He truly knew me and loved me.